So lately I have been experimenting with different beauty products and I thought I would compose a list of things I’m really loving right now! It is always helpful to me to see what other people are loving so I thought I would do the same. I picked a few of my favourite products that I feel really work and are worth the money you pay for them. I hate feeling disappointed when I buy something and it wasn’t worth it at all! So here is a bunch of products I’m currently indulging in!
1. Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion: This stuff is great! This is my go-to moisturizer right now because it leaves my skin feeling really soft and moist all day! I love that it doesn’t feel really heavy or caked on to my skin and just absorbs really nicely. I have used this in the dry-est of times and it makes my skin feel so hydrated and healthy!
2. Covergirl Full Las Bloom Mascara: This mascara is SO great for its price. I actually never usually stray from it just because of how well it works on my lashes. A lot of times I will only put on mascara and this particular one just makes my eyelashes look super long and full. This one is very budget friendly and works amazing, so I definitely recommend it!
3. Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor: So as mentioned in this post, I’ve been getting in to liptstick a lot lately! It’s so easy to change a look just by changing your lip colour and I don’t know why I didn’t figure this out sooner!!! To be honest, it took me a while until I felt comfortable walking around with bold, bright lips, but I’m really starting to get the hang of it now. These matte lipsticks are GREAT. They last SO long and they don’t dry my lips out too fast (I do use lipbalm on top) I love the colours and how natural some of them look. These are budget friendly as well and I would definitely recommend them!
4. Smashbox Full Exposure Eye Shadow Palette: Eye shadow is something I also am experimenting with a lot lately. I usually don’t stray away from the nude palettes just because I like my look to feel more natural. I recently got the Smashbox and this palette is awesome. It’s all the perfect shades for my skin tone but there are nice shimmery ones too in case you want to dress up the look a bit. It came with an eye primer as well and a beautiful brush. This is a bit more on the pricy side but I really do like it! With the primer the colour stays on for the entire day and it really gives off a natural look that I really love!
5. Lush Sea Spray: I have been testing a lot of different sea salt sprays lately as I am travelling to Orlando and need a way to deal with humidity and curls. I have tried a range of products and I found that the Lush Sea Salt spray works really well! It doesn’t make my hair crunchy at all, it looks really natural, and it holds my beach waves all day long. The nicest part of it all is that it is handmade! I really am liking this one and I’ll keep you posted on how it holds up in humidity!
6. St. Tropez Self-Tan: Self-tan is not something I EVER use. I decided to try it out right before this trip so that I don’t blind everyone by my fluorescent white glow. I decided to go by the recommendation of someone and buy the St. Tropez self-tan. I am so glad I went with her advice. This is a higher priced item but for someone who is beyond pale, this makes me look very naturally tanned and not orange AT ALL. It blended so nicely into my skin, was super easy to apply, and doesn’t streak or stain. I am so impressed with this and glad that I spent the extra money on something that looks so natural. I have had quite a few compliments on it already!
If you try out any of these products let me know! I have loved every one. If you have any products to recommend, please comment below!