Okay so Halloween weekend is quickly approaching and I thought I would put together a list of some of my favourite halloween movies to watch this weekend!!! First off I want to apologize for not posting as much in the last few weeks. I have had a crazy couple weeks and I will fill you in soon, but I want you to know I am going to be getting back on track for November! My favourite season is coming up and you can bet I will have lots to post about 😉 On another side note, if you missed the latest Happy Over Crappy post, I mentioned that I will be having a give away soon, so stay tuned! There is also an exciting announcement coming up for me as well, so check back in! Anyway! On to the movies!
1. The Blair Witch Project: This movie isn’t as scary as it was when it came out, but I still love it and will always creep me out in the end!
2. Flowers In The Attic: This was recently re-done with the girl from MadMen, but I like the original movie based on the book.
3. The Shining: This one is just a classic!
4. The Conjuring: I only saw this one last year, but it was pretty creepy… and I love when movies are based on real events.
5. Halloween: Was just really introduce to this one by a friend, but if you are looking for a cheesy old horror film, this has your back!
6. The Nightmare Before Christmas: Another classic, if you are looking for just a fun, nostalgic movie.
7. Hocus Pocus: A movie about witches? More nostalgia? Alright!
8. Rosemary’s Baby: Another old scary film, so good!
9. The Exorcist: When I think halloween, I think this film!
10. The Witches: This is based off of Roald Dahl’s book, and the movie freaked me right out as a kid!!
There you have it! Obviously there are a lot more movies that I love, but I thought I would just put together a small list of movies I plan on watching this year!!
Don’t forget to make some delicious peanut butter caramel popcorn to go along with it!