It’s Friday! This is my “weekend” and who got lucky and got sick? This gal! I had so many plans to get myself ahead on the blog and I am currently still in my PJ’s watching Suits…. so that didn’t happen! I have actively been taking some time for myself this month and haven’t been posting too much so that I could get organized into the New Year but I am ready to get back into the swing of things! Next month is Prim & Posie’s birthday. How crazy is that?! I’m so appreciative of all of you, you have no idea! I promise my posts will become more frequent again, once I am over this dreaded fever/cold/flu thing I’ve got going on! Here are some fun facts about me to tide you over 😉
1. I speak fluent Spanish!
2. I’m horrible for taking my make-up off at night.
3. I sing in the car. And when I say sing, I mean SING.
4. I often will laugh at myself far more than others will (I think I’m funny- it’s okay)
5. I have to fall asleep on my right side.
6. I literally fell asleep writing this post! Dang sickness!
7. I would love to live and work abroad again.
8. I hope to travel the world with my family one day.
9. I will own an english sheep-dog one day.
10. I love Wes Anderson films!
Stay tuned for some fun new posts coming soon!
Thanks again loves!