Buying make-up can be so daunting and it can also be touch and go if you don’t know exactly what products are worth buying. I have recently been narrowing down my make-up selection and finding products that I love and are worth the money. Trust me, it has taken a while and I have gone through a lot of make-up that I feel just doesn’t cut it. I have recently tried to find as many items as possible in drugstores to cut down costs! Here is a list of my favourite products at the moment that I am loving! Some of them are so good it’s hard to believe I bought them at the drugstore. There are a couple higher end items, but I really believe they are worth spending the extra money on! Hope you enjoy, and let me know if there are any products that you love to use!
1. Aveeno Ultra-Calming Make-Up Removing Wipes: I am a sucker for Aveeno. I really love their face products, I find they are so gentle on my skin and they make my skin feel great! These are definitely a go-to for me if I am in a rush and need to clean off my make-up. I also love using them before bed because they get all my make-up off and I don’t have to splash water on my face 😉
2. Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer: I love this face cream! I feel like it lasts all day and it leaves my skin soft and not oily!
3. Aveeno Positively Radiant Make-Up Removing Cleanser: This foaming cleanser is perfect in the shower and it smells so good! It also takes all my make-up off and leaves me skin feeling really clean.
3. Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation: This foundation is AWESOME! I love it more than my higher end foundations at the moment. It has awesome coverage, blends really well, and is not expensive! I find it lasts most of the day too which is awesome! I couldn’t recommend it more!
4. Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer: This concealer is awesome! It really brightens under my eyes and gives a slight glow to make me look more awake and fresh! This is a bit more expensive at $25 but it is worth the money!
5. Mineralize Skinfinish: This powder is a bit more expensive, but it really works to set my make-up. I have yet to find one that is more budget friendly, but the search isn’t over!
6. NYX Professional Make-Up Highlight & Contour Palette: In my opinion this palette is a steal of a deal! All the shades are so nice and they apply so well! (I secretly like this more than my higher end palette…) More shades work on my skin-tone and I love the “Ice Queen” highlight shade on the top left.
7. Maybelline Face Studio Hi-Lighting Blush: If you are looking for something that is soft and highlighting this blush is great! It is not super pigmented which is great if you are creating a natural look!
8. Sephora Collection Blush: This is the shade hysterical. If you are looking for something a bit more pigmented, this blush is great! It still gives a natural look which I love, and it isn’t too expensive!
9. Real Techniques Core Collection Brushes: If you are looking to not spend a tonne on brushes but want ones that work really nice and blend well, get these ones! I am in love with these brushes and they are so reasonably priced!
10. Rimmel Brow This Way Sculpting Kit: This eyebrow kit is the bomb! It works amazing! There is a wax you apply first, followed by the powder and my eyebrows look so natural with this! I could not recommend it more, I love it just as much as my Gimme Brow! (And it’s so much more affordable 😉 )
11. Benefit Gimme Brow: This brow gel is slightly more expensive but I love it just the same! It is so easy to apply and it lasts all day! I love it!!
12. Smashbox Photo Finish 24-Hour Primer: I love this primer! When I use it my eyeshadow stays on the WHOLE DAY! It is definitely worth the money in my opinion 🙂
13. Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eye Shadow Palette: This is definitely the most expensive thing on this list but let me tell you I love it! The pigmentation is so great it applies so easily and blends so well! Also the colours are so pretty! If you have a bit of extra money to spend, I really like this palette!
14. Quo Crease Blender Brush: If you are looking for an inexpensive blending brush, this one will do the trick! It’s inexpensive compared to higher end brushes but it works nicely!
15. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara: This mascara is so great! I have never purchased higher end mascara because I feel there is no need! This mascara really boldens my lashes, separates and fans them and they look super long!
16. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream: This stuff is so good! I love how it applies like a mousse and it is long lasting. The colours are perfect and they don’t dry out too much! I also tried the liquid suede which was equally as impressive. Thank you NYX!