I wanted to put together a little something for Joel for Valentine’s Day and I came across these adorable flower pom poms! I think they are so cute! Joel is away for the weekend so I thought what a perfect time to get crafty and put together a little Valentine’s treat for him. These are so easy to make and look awesome! Way better than spending $12 on some from the store! I love writing little notes for Joel so I cut out a bunch of little hearts and wrote things I love about him and put them in a jar. I also bought him a couple little things for a gift for Valentine’s so hopefully he doesn’t read this post before then 🙂 I love doing small little gestures to show someone I care. Anyway, here’s what to do:
What You Need:
15 sheets of tissue paper (20×20 cm) in the colour of your choice **this is per pom pom**
What To Do:
1. Lay all sheets of tissue paper on top of each other.
2. Fold edge over by 1 inch and continue to fold like an accordion. Make sure your flip the paper each time you fold.
3. Use scissors to cut the ends so that they are round.
4. Fold the strip in half, unfold, and secure with a pipe cleaner in the fold.
5. Gently peel each layer back to open up the flower. Do one side at a time.
6. Attach to fishline and hang!
See how easy?! You know I’m all about those simple & easy DIY’s! Happy Valentine’s Day friends!