I think that making beauty/bath products is my new favourite thing! I’ve discovered I have been spending more time finding new things to try then I have anything else. For the most part the DIYs I have tried have been so easy and so worth it! These lotion bars are no exception. My friend Kristen and I made them on a whim after we made our Lip Balm. Let me know if you try these, or if there are any other bath products you want me to make! Now, on to the DIY!
What You Need:
30 grams coconut oil
30 grams beeswax
15 grams shea butter
15 grams cocoa butter
30 drops lavender essential oil
What To Do:
1. Begin by measuring + combining all coconut oil, beeswax, shea butter, and cocoa butter. (I used a grater to shave the beeswax)
2. In a double boiler, heat until melted.
3. Meanwhile, place crushed rose petals in the bottom of your mould.
4. Add the essential oil to the mixture and pour into the mould.
5. Allow bars to cool and harden, before removing them from mould. (You can place them in fridge to help the process)
And there you go! All finished! See how easy? These are a new staple for me, and they leave my hands so soft and floral!