With Easter around the corner, I thought it would be fun to make some more bath bombs, because as you know I love me some bath bombs! I’m very excited for Easter this year because Joel and I are headed to Banff for a weekend away! In the meantime I am going to relax with these orange-vanilla scented bath bombs! Can I say bath bombs one more time? Bath bombs!
What You Need:
1/2 cup citric acid
1/2 cup cornstarch
1 cup baking soda
3 tablespoon epsom salts
2 teaspoons sweet almond oil
3/4 teaspoon water
10 drops orange essential oil (or fragrance)
10 drops vanilla essential oil (or fragrance)
Yellow soap colouring
Easter eggs silicone mould
Spray bottle of witch hazel
What To Do:
1. Combine all dry ingredients into a bowl. (Citric acid, cornstarch, baking soda, epsom salts)
2. In a separate bowl, combine almond oil, essential oils, water, and colouring.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and quickly combine to prevent activation of dry ingredients. (I like to use my hands to evenly disperse oils and colouring)
4. Spray witch hazel on your mixture until mixture can be formed into a ball in your hands. Do not overspray. I like to spray 3 spritz at a time and mix to avoid over-spraying.
5. Fill your mould, being sure to pack down.
6. Leave overnight to dry. And your done!