As you know, a couple weeks ago, Joel and I went to Banff for Easter. We always stop in Calgary if we are headed to the mountains so we can shop 😉 and so we can visit Joel’s dad. We went to Foreign Concept one evening and it was delicious! I tried tataki beef (which is pretty much raw) and I have to say it was really good. I think it’s important to jump outside my comfort zone and try new things often. I think a huge part of life is experiencing all you can so I am glad I ate it! We had a lot of delicious food while we were there. I’m not sure what it is, but I am a sucker for pickles. Anytime I see pickles on the menu I have to order them! I really want to learn how to quick pickle, so if anyone knows how, please let me know! We also ordered the steak, salmon rolls (which I couldn’t try) and a potato dish that tasted like asian poutine! It was all so fantastic. I can’t wait to travel again. I have to say, April was a crazy month! I’m hoping May eases up a bit! Here are 5 things to leave you with:
1. I am grateful for vegetarian sushi… I can’t get enough
2. Roast beef at my mum’s is always delicious
3. I had a day last week where everything went my way and I was insanely happy
4. I wasted an hour of my life there other day watching Elle + Dakota Fanning interview on Youtube.
5. I have an exciting travel adventure coming up I can’t wait to share with you!