I thought I had lost all the footage we took from our trip to Banff but luckily we had a hidden SD card which had all our photos thank goodness! We went camping the last weekend of the summer in Banff and as always it was amazing. I love the mountains so much they always bring me such peace. I’m lucky enough to have mountains so close that going there is so easy! I know I take for granted the beauty we have in our backyard here in Alberta but I still appreciate them each time I go. I thought I would do a 10 things post as I haven’t done one in a while so here they are!
1. We have so much wine from everyone congratulating us on our engagement so I have been taking a lot of late night baths with glasses of wine on hand 😉
2. I recently started taking ballet again after a few years away from it, and I forgot how much I hate sautes.
3. Pip has not gotten bigger in half a year… do kittens grow after being a year and a half? He is tiny!
4. October is one of my favourite months because it means apple cider and cinnamon and yams galore.
5. I just binged watched two crime shows: The Five and Thirteen. Both very good!
6. The show Outlander is back on and I’m already wanting to watch the whole season… it’s so good!
7. Does anyone know where I can get nice, cheap faux flowers? I have wedding crafts already in my head.
8. Another thought: Would you like to see wedding prep on the blog? Let me know!
9. Sweater weather is become my favourite thing right now! I think I’m gonna do some online shopping for some new ones!
10. I had a tough situation happen in my life recently and I am very proud of the way that I handled it! I have to give myself credit for these things, I think it’s so important!
Here are some photos from beautiful Banff!