Every year Joel and I head to the Edmonton Corn Maze and every year it is such a blast. Somehow, however, we never seem to find all the numbers before we find the exit, but this year we did! It was a beautiful day and really fun to just hang out us two and get lost in the maze. Later on we went to my family’s thanksgiving dinner and we had a delicious dinner. I thought that Thanksgiving really snuck up on me this year but it has been nice to have a few days off the recuperate and refresh. I am very grateful to have the life I do and it be filled with such wonderful people. Here are some things I am thankful for:
1. I’m thankful for my family and friends who are supportive through everything and who surround me with love
2. I am thankful for my cozy home
3. I am thankful for my health
4. I am thankful for my 2 cats, even when they wake me up at 2 in the morning because they want inside
5. I am thankful for all the travelling opportunities I have had
6. I am thankful to live in such a beautiful country
7. I am thankful for all my readers on this little blog, you mean so much!
8. I am thankful for good food, especially baked potatoes 😉
9. I am thankful for my job and to be able to inspire and teach everyday
10. I am thankful for my fiancee, Joel, who is my biggest supporter, and greatest foot rubber.