I have a new bath bomb recipe for you all! This is one of my favourites because they smell like oatmeal cookies which makes me think of fall. Also, how cute is the mummy one? I hope you enjoy this DIY! I’m thinking of hosting a DIY workshop closer to Christmas so if you are interested let me know. These make great gifts and are super easy to make!
What You Need:
– Silicone halloween mold
– 1 cup baking soda
– 1/2 cup citric acid
– 1 tbsp corn starch
– 1 tbsp coconut oil
– 1/4 tsp mica colourant
– 1/2 tbsp poly 80
– 15 drops of fragrance oil (I used a mixture of orange cinnamon and oatmeal cookie)
– witch hazel
What To Do:
1. Using a sieve, mix all dry ingredients in a bowl (not including colourant)
2. In a separate bowl, mix oils and poly 80
3. Add mica colourant to dry ingredients.
4. Add oil mixture and combine. The more you mix, the better the colour will be.
5. Spray a few spritz of witch hazel and mix. You want the mixture to begin to form a ball but over spritzing will result in activating the mixture. Spray a bit at a time, mix, then repeat, until desired consistency.
6. Pack into silicone tray, and allow to dry overnight.
7. Carefully remove from trays and voila!