DAY 2: Alcohol Ink Ornaments
I saw this project done by another blogger and I just had to give it a try! These are so cute and look awesome on the tree, and what’s more? They are so easy to do! You can find colours that fit in to your tree’s colour palette (if you are like me and do that sort of thing…) or you can gift these to family and friends. I added fake snow to the insides of a few of these and that also looks adorable!
What You Need:
– Clear glass ornaments
– Rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle
– Alcohol Ink (I got mine from Michaels)
What To Do:
1. Remove tops off glass ornaments.
2. Spray inside of ornament with rubbing alcohol
3. Add drops of alcohol ink into centre of ornament and swirl around until it coats the entire inside of ornament.
4. Leave upside down on paper towel to drip and dry.