I’m currently loving a natural, glowy makeup look! This makeup look makes you look fresh, hydrated, and like your not wearing much makeup at all! Most of these products are drugstore finds as well so they are relatively inexpensive! I’m always trying to find cheaper options that work just as well as the higher end brands!
1. After I have cleansed and moisturized my face, I love spraying the Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist. This is so refreshing and smells amazing! I’m obsessed! (I get mine at Shoppers Drug Mart)
2. Next I use the NYX Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator in the shade Sunbeam on my cheeks to help give some brightness to my cheeks.
3. Afterwards I use my Laura Mercier Oil Free tinted moisturizer to even out my skin tone. I use the shade Cameo and it is perfect for my fair skin. I love this because you can still see my freckles through it!
4. I then go in with my NYX Total Control Drop Foundation in porcelain and use it under my eyes as well as over any blemishes. I love that this is so lightweight and doesn’t dry out my skin!
5. I then set it all with my Mac Skinfinish!
6. Up next I apply my Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in the shade Paaarty. This is a really nice, light shade of pink that I dust over my cheek bones.
7. I then use my NYX Contour palette and contour lightly under my cheek bones.
8. I highlight with my NYX Liquid Glow Highlighter in Crystal Glare. I use this on the top of my cheek bones, the tip of my nose and on my cupid’s bow.
9. I then go in with my Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer and brush it over my cheeks and forehead to give an added glow.
10. Next up is my eyebrows! I fill them in lightly with my Pixi Brow Duo. I get this at Shoppers Drug Mart as well!
11. I then use my Smashbox Full Exposure eyeshadow palette and a light shade of brown to give my eyes a bit of contrast.
12. Before I apply mascara, I apply my setting spray. I use the NYX Dewy Finish.
13. Lastly, I use my Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara.
And that’s the look! Hope you like it!