I have been obsessed with listening to podcasts lately! I’ve hardly watched any tv because I’d much rather be having a bath and listening to some good true crime. Is anyone else STILL loving true crime stories? I’m not sure what the appeal is but I love listening to them. I do also listen to other podcasts outside the crime world as well! I know I am always on search for new podcasts so if you are like me, I’ve made a list of my favourites below and if you have any you recommend I check out, please let me know! I also love using my wireless beats headphones to listen to podcasts as I am able to clean the house or have a bath without having to have my phone near by! (This is not sponsored, I just seriously love them!)
Here are some podcasts I am loving right now:
1. Casefile: This is a true crime podcast out of Australia that focuses on some of the creepiest cases. It’s seriously addictive!
2. Atlanta Monster: This podcast focuses on a continuous case of one of Atlanta’s most secretive crimes.
3. Canadian True Crime: A podcast that focuses specifically on Canadian crime.
4. Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations: It’s an Oprah podcast, need I say more?
5. Happier with Gretchen Rubin: This podcast gives you specific things you can work on during your week to make yourself happier!
6. Munchin’ With Moguls: I can’t find a link to this one, but it focuses on inspiring women who have worked hard at their passions.
7. The Tim Ferriss Show: This show has something for everyone! Many topics are discussed from finance, to health, to sports.
8. S-Town: This is a great podcast that follows one specific case that holds a lot of secrets.