I have been a little MIA here for a while but it’s only because I’ve been busy creating a lot of holiday content for you all. This year I have decided to do 12 DIYS of Christmas!! They are going to be starting on December 12 so stay tuned! Each day will be a new DIY for the holidays and they are all super cute and affordable which I love!
Here are some little thoughts that have been on my mind lately:
– In Christmas movies where Santa exists, when parents say they don’t believe in him, how do they explain Santa’s presents under the tree?
– Wedding planning has officially taken over my life! There is so much to think about!
– I am very excited for the holidays this year because it means I get a whole week off work which is amazing!
– As much as I dislike snow, I wish there was more just until Christmas, then we can have this warm weather.
– Have been thinking of doing a wardrobe capsule, is this something you’d be interested in seeing?
– Joel and I have been thinking of traditions we can start this holiday. What are some of your favourite holiday traditions?